At MSR Distribution, we understand that a single partnership with the right company can have an incredible impact on the success of your business. We want to be the right partner for your company and want to share in your success. As such, MSR Distribution is proud to announce the PICK SIX partnership program. In this competitive market, it is imperative to align your company with others that share the same common core values, and work together toward a common goal – growing your company. We would be privileged to be a partner of yours, and share in your success. With the understanding that partnership is a two way street, let us tell you what you can expect from us:
What you can expect from us:
1. A Partnership Placement Package so you can have products and advertising available for your customers;
2. Extended terms to help you sell the product with little or no upfront financial commitment;
3. Sales support to assist in training your staff on the product; and
4. Priority on all promotions, new products offered by MSR or additional non-Program products offered by MSR as well as Partnership promotions so you and your employees can be rewarded for your inevitable success.
Now, what would we expect from you:
1. Input so that we can put together a Partnership Placement Package customized to your customers needs;
2. A Partnership Pledge that you will provide prominent, highly visible space for product placement and a commitment from you and your employees that everyone will actively participate in our joint advertising efforts;
3. Partnership support so you can easily get additional materials, products and training on the products your customers want; and
4. One social media post per week featuring at least one of the products chosen for the program.
Rules of the Partnership Program:
· Partnership payment terms so you can afford to have more products available for your customers ($500 due upon signing up for the program, ½ due in 60 days and balance due in 90 days)
· Pick any 2 pistols, and any 4 rifles from the selection page. These will be the “Display Models” which must remain in a prominent, highly visible location in your store; and
· Sell one, BUY one to replace stock sold.
· Upon signing up for the Partnership Program, Dealers will be able to select up to 3 Molot products to be shipped with their Placement Package while supplies last.
· Sell 12 units of certain models and get the 13th free.
Want to see the firearms you get to choose from? See our Pick Six Program file for a listing of available choices! Note that downloading this document does not grant you entry into the program!
Please call your sales rep for more information!
1.) Dealer agrees to abide by all applicable manufacturer MAPP Policies
2.) I certify that all licenses required for my business that the location(s) in which it operates have been disclosed, and agree to provide MSR prompt notice of any change with respect to any license requirements, suspension, or revocations.
3.) I certify that I will take all necessary measure to prevent the illegal transfer or use of firearms (including straw purchases) and will assist and cooperate with all federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies to identify, arrest and prosecute all individuals and dealers who illegally obtain, transfer, or use firearms. I will also take all necessary measures to ensure that my customer are familiar with the safe and responsible use of firearms and will abide by all federal, state and local laws
applicable to the sale of firearms and accessories.
4.) I agree that MSR Distribution, at its sole discretions and at any time, unilaterally suspends or terminates, in whole or in part, its sales or services to me for any reason, with or without notice or cause. MSR may request additional information about me or my business practices at any time and my failure to promptly provide such information may result in termination of MSR sales or services to me at MSR’s sole discretion.
5.) To the fullest extent of the law, I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MSR Distribution and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, as well as its successors and assigns, from and against any and all clai ms, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees (Collectively, “Clai m or Expense”) arising from or related to dealers conduct of its business or negligent acts or omissions, willfulmisconduct or failure to comply with any applicable law, rule, or regulation including but no t limited to any clai m or expense attributable to personal injury, sickness, death, or damage to tangible property. The indemnity obligation shall control and supersede any inconsistent terms in any other agreement, document, or writing transmitted from one party to the other.
6.) I certify that the information provided in this application is true and correct and constitutes my agreement with MSR and I acknowledge that MSR is relying upon the accuracy of this information in extending sales and services to the applicant.